Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Re: Beef Fajitas with this recipe be improved because I did it right, I know, but I did not do very


For anyone who has seen her here: not a novelty, I posted this recipe just now I managed pita to improve and I decided to repost. If you see a very old comments are here to know the version it is much more successful and much closer to the original. pita
It's a Mexican recipe which means grilled meat served in tortilla and seasoned with onions and peppers Grill. At first they used only beef, but now can put chicken, pork or seafood.
If you are cooking on outdoor grill fajitas, grilled meat is grilleaza directly after you have a spicy and sweet onions pita and put them in aluminum foil packets to be well sealed and then placed on the grill.
700 g meat veal / beef (sirloin preferably) 3 onions (I used red onion, but not necessarily) 3 peppers (green and red color) 2 tablespoons seasoning 1/2 teaspoon pepper Mexican sea salt 5 tablespoons oil + less 6 grilled tortilla oil (or smaller wafers or rotate)
Fajitas with beef - Preparation Cut the beef slices perpendicular to the fiber, slightly thicker than a finger and prepare sea salt according to the recipe here. It follows all instructions from mixed grill to get a good grilled beef. Before fry it on the grill, meat season with Mexican seasoning on both sides. Onions and peppers cut very thin slices not. Place in a bowl (or bag) and pour over them 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning, pepper and oil. Mix well. Refrigerate while staying with salt meat. Brush the hot grill with a little oil and fry the meat on both sides by 3 minutes on each side (to be easy in blood in the middle). If you do not want the blood increase roasting time 1 minute. When it cools a little meat, cut it into strips. pita In the same pan you fried grill the meat, pour the vegetables and cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are done, but not very soft, about 15 minutes over medium heat. On each tortilla (I used wheels) put onions and peppers Grill, then strips of meat. You can simply serve with sour cream or guacamole.
Similar pita Recipes Greek Quesadilla Quesadilla pita with chicken
Re: Fajitas with beef I have not even eaten so close to Mexico, we ate Mexican food in Prague and was good ffff. I made this recipe before experiment more with grilled veal, now have to redo a lot better pita to go out without putting meat to steam ... see here how you can prepare the grill [link ]

Re: Beef Fajitas with John! I found the recipe must be something f.gustos (adivce my taste) Of.greu saitu all the wonderful recipes that yours !!!! !!!!!!!!!! Ioana dear !!!!!!: pita I want to ask you: when you feel like and time available to give me idea in tin foil dishes that put them in the oven and ready to be quickly !!!! WELL? Thank you in advance !!!!

Re: Beef Fajitas with this recipe be improved because I did it right, I know, but I did not do very well with beef and peppers I wrote that uses only I do not MANAC peppers and therefore n -I put the new version ... I will make sure I get it a "past" in the plate
Re: Beef Fajitas with Do you mind to suggest a mixture of onions and peppers? pita One can add to finally chopped garlic pita (or given by the press) and do not know if in Romania is found, chopped cilantro, which is a kind of Mexican parsley, strong flavor. Also when meat is served on tortilla, put lime juice over it. Here is also served with pico de gallo and that's like a salsa (tomatoes, onions, cilantro and chilies).
Re: Beef Fajitas pita with lies cilantro (coriander) from us, for a while I found myself, I was very excited, I bought when I got home I ate tasted say that I thought incense as suffocating me, not I liked the flavor, I put parsley instead of ours. But you know that I like coriander seeds.
Re: Good Beef Fajitas with about incense is very fragrant REALLY put the measure. Do not know why I thought of something else tells coriander, until I put up all hope not let me "talent" culinary. Anyway, I want to tell you that watching with great interest your blog, and how can try your recipes.

Add your comment * Name: * Email: Email will not be made public to answer? I want to receive email when Ioana answer my commentary NOT want to receive email when Ioana answer my commentary Subject: pita * Comment: pita
Categories Pastry Appetizers Beverages Spices Desert Gem and sweet snacks Seals (Snack) prepared meat dishes Pickles and Canned Vegetables Breakfast Salads Salsa Sandwiches Sauces and Soups
Cuisine American Arabic Asian English pita Bulgarian Croatian pita French Ge

No comments:

Post a Comment