Sunday, May 31, 2015

TONY AND SUSIE ... ... And I say ... Tony and Susi ...... And I say ... Who of them is Tony and who


TONY AND SUSIE ... ... And I say ... Tony and Susi ...... And I say ... Who of them is Tony and who is Susi? Would I can 'to' explain? ... And I say ...... first single ... 'to the Spanish woman' ... A 'what' Spanish jack in the box wife, Tony and Susi? What Spanish woman sing him 'you two'? ... Because, I say that the theme 'Navalmoral', yes ... If I think what Tony and Susi sing ... If you ask me, even I think of 'I am Extremadura' ... But ... the Spanish woman, Tony and Susi ... Why spend the look and Susi Tony gives me waiters could be a tapas bar. .. or perhaps borrowed uniforms ... The photographer, I suspect it is the same as Andy and Lucas, because the position of the cover is the same, the same ... And now that I think ... maybe 'Susi' whatever it stands (which I suppose, because otherwise the other is cousin Torrebruno). And I have come to this discovery by combing ... Only a person named 'Susi' could get that 'carding mono' Rizo's Peluqueros ... Total, jack in the box Tony becomes the short or sitting ... Incidentally, what you are what is in the lower right corner? A fan? ... Can, because the cover is the time of the Locomia ... Ah! ... The last song of his greatest hits is called 'ring Trini' ... I would like to meet down the street to this ... Even if Trini 'pa' reojillo look at her ... "
Popular Posts
PILLO'S BOYS ... Original version original version of what? What picture? ... The translated name of the group comes to be ... "THE BOYS D ...
2009 (1) June (1) 2008 (25) December (1) October (1) July (1) June (2) May (1) April (2) March (5) February (6) March (6) 2007 (11) June (1) May (1) April (9) 9. CECILIO ... 8. Pillo's boys JOSMAR 7. 6. 5. THE Pelua MABEL 4. Toni gypsy 3. THE HAIR and marus ... 2 ... 1. TONY AND SUSI my old age ...


No comments:

Post a Comment