Saturday, May 30, 2015

Shit, I did not remember the mobile fucking aisle ... Then this guy must have been him ... Fuck wha


Drowning In Your Goodbye is the FanFic that emerged from disk Terral Pablo Alboran. In each chapter overturning all my imagination in order to emerge a story that dazzles readers. I hope you like it.
Finally reached the long awaited, while dreaded day. There I was backstage at the stage where the tour would end "Both" for Spain. I was very nervous, perhaps more than ever. Lisbon was waiting sonic menu for me, I heard the cries of people calling me on stage and increased my desire to start growing. Finally they heard the first strains of "All Night", the song that was beginning to show.
I jumped to overflowing energy scenario with incredible urge to eat the world and conquer the public. I was very happy to finish the tour there, Portugal is a country that has marked me a lot during my career. There I felt like at home ...
May he give Carlos! Natalia sonic menu really do not know how you have not gone to him after all he has done to you. There should be at your side do not you see?
The train had already started their way and I put the headphones to listen to your music on the way. I could not help that two tears fall down my cheeks as the strains of "I will not forget you" wrapped my mind. It is the favorite song of Susi, you could say it's our song. She, besides being my roommate, my best friend and I am very sad not to come on this trip. Susi is almost more a fan of Paul I, but the truth is that I could not pass up the opportunity, finally meet him in person.
The trip was a little sonic menu long to me even though it was a short drive. But it is my desire to see him could me. When I arrived in Lisbon just I had two hours to begin on concert, so I quickly take a taxi to the hotel address I had been told and register. He had just entered the room when the doorbell rang.
I took that little bit to call Mom and WhatsApp to send a Susi and Carlos sonic menu to inform them that all was well. Susi replied immediately but Carlos, as usual, said nothing. Sometimes the feeling I was talking to a wall.
As he walked through the door I saw a guy running down the hallway like a soul by the devil, so that neither he noticed when he stopped the motive for the back pocket of his pants. I tried to run after him to give it, but reacted too slow and did not have time. No longer it gave me time to stop by reception to leave it lost items, so I decided to keep him and take him there after the concert. I did not want to wait for Pablo Alboran, the great Pablo Alboran.
Marta 'I know, but I can not go mobile!
Shit, I did not remember the mobile fucking aisle ... Then this guy must have been him ... Fuck what bad luck. I explained as best I could what had happened, he kept stuttering and trembling. It looked like a clown fixed.
Blog Archive
2015 (16) February (3) March (13) 2014 (16) January (16) Chapter # 15 # 14 CHAPTER CHAPTER CHAPTER # 13 # 12 # 11 CHAPTER CHAPTER CHAPTER sonic menu # # 10 # 8 CHAPTER 9 CHAPTER # # 7 CHAPTER 5 CHAPTER 6 CHAPTER # # # 4 CHAPTER sonic menu 3 CHAPTER # 2 CHAPTER No. 1 SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER # 22
The history of this FanFic is totally fictitious. sonic menu Any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence. All rights reserved. Registered work in Safe Creative. Registration code 1501283113368


No comments:

Post a Comment