Saturday, February 7, 2015

Reply Sumi Dec 30, 2014 at 8:19 PM


I will not stay silent no pass on this information. I am a fan of tomato, basil, olive oil and mozzarella cheese (the real one). Which immediately makes me freak Caprese salad. I tried several and the Rivoli is superior, but for those who can not go to that restaurant, they can do it at home without problems, especially in summer when we find best tomatoes and fresh and fragrant basil.
For four people need: a tomato and a half per person, kills large fresh basil leaves virgin olive oil, hopefully king; and-here is the dato- a bag of mozzarella cheese Breeders Polpetta ($ 6,299, Jumbo), which brings four large, elastic and fed whey, which keeps them hydrated balls.
Everything is very simple: wash everything right, cut the mozzarella and tomato slices, select the largest leaves of basil and interleaved on a plate. the keg Then, a generous drizzle of olive oil, salt and a little pepper, and voila!
A variant if they have more guests-is cutting the bread, toast it in the oven, and he put two or three sheets of each ingredient and basil leaves. These crostini (canapés the keg in Italian) put it in a dish accompanied by a salad.
Note Previous Soundtrack for ex Polol Rabios @ s @ s
I like, but I think that the mozzarella in Chile is ridiculously expensive, so I make poor version quesillo Nomás Or any data where sold at normal prices? (-> Up in the Vega just what I've seen expensive)
Reply Sumi Dec 30, 2014 at 8:19 PM
19,658
3299
17 1155


No comments:

Post a Comment