Friday, July 25, 2014

Instructions fave In a medium pot of salted boiling water, cook edamame for 2 minutes; drain. In a m


TGIF! Hope you guys had a good week. My week flew by! Faster than usual for some reason. Phew! We had great weather all week long, so I was able to do yard work….A LOT of it. A lot of jogging (yeay to that!) and little fave bit of R&R by the pool with my favorite little guy. I’ll take that any day! Now looking forward to a long weekend with family and friends. Eating, drinking and being marry. fave My kind of holiday.
So the other day I had this crazy craving for sushi. I haven’t had sushi in a long time. Not intentional. Maybe this weekend? Anyway, there’s this little local sushi place that we love very much that serves not only amazing sushi but also Chili Garlic Edamame. It’s so finger lickin’ good. I mean it. Steamed edamame sprinkled with sea salt is good as is but add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to it. You are golden. It’s greasy, garlicy and spicy. Just the way to have it.
 
Instructions fave In a medium pot of salted boiling water, cook edamame for 2 minutes; drain. In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pepper fave flakes and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant. Stir in edamame. Additional seasoning is optional. I omitted salt and pepper as there is enough salt from butter fave and heat from pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> fave <strong>
Sriracha Blackberry BBQ Wings


No comments:

Post a Comment