Monday, March 31, 2014

It brownies, then you feel good. I was gratified to see But when you bite into it C Oh, .. (scream

@ Agalico Sukhumvit 51 paradise for lovers of guava tea | | | | HermyDelia | | |.
Train travel is not difficult from here. To Thonglor Station and walk back towards Sukhumvit Soi 51, walk in and look right you will see a white building. Turn right into it When Claire went really well, but when I asked around. Then he told me to walk back out lol.
Cakes arranged beautifully Flair counters a lot more like it like that it's a very wide selection of tea. Especially those who like to drink tea, guava, mirage las vegas and we enjoy it. With tea, fruit tea, flower tea, spice it with that strange smell. Have tea with water from the Mario may Fairfax * __ *.
I will miss my tea and scones served with jam set to 120 baht with clotted cream is known. But let's be honest, whispering that it was dry and very crumbly to me. I want to eat delicious scones, butter, onion advice Whittard of Chelsea it is really tasty.
It brownies, then you feel good. I was gratified to see But when you bite into it C Oh, .. (scream really lol) very tasty here. The page above it a crunchy texture, sticky, soft and very concentrated. Burnished to forgetting tonight. Quickly climb up the rank.
Mention the brownies are a favorite of Claire, it's not me. Every shop I first If no menu is recommended to order a brownie with mocha championships here. If a store is tasty, mirage las vegas it becomes mirage las vegas more of it. Now that admires most is Starbucks (triangles nicest ever) of the other like a Secret recipe, au bon pain (recently mirage las vegas discovered how delicious), after you logged in. (but sweet bit of), iberry it. delicious greasy Well Bob wondered to write a review about the brownies once, I think.
PH1b Coffee Bar @ Phaholyothin 11 afternoon chill it.
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
% D bloggers like this:

1 comment:

  1. Discounted raybans sunglasses, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Discounted clubmaster sunglasses, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete