Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today I passed the exam on the theory of bibliography. And passed by 7! The exam was held in the ha


Today I passed the exam on the theory of bibliography. And passed by 7! The exam was held in the hall of the National Library of educational technology. Why there? And because the teacher (Tatiana Kuzminich) works there someone in charge. And she's got a lot of work. Hall is, apparently, for which meetings. There's a round table with microphones BOSH at each site. Huge TV with the same near huge speakers. And there was a strange climate control that I froze as tsutsik. My sense of temperature there reached 17 degrees, tst and even less (in the yard about 27). I was responsible tst for a high score (8 or 9), but just for a semester did not do anything, and that's got what they deserved)))
Jun. 13th, 2007 05:53 pm (UTC)
Better not to ask ... Leiko today handed over, I went among the first in 9:00, when answered, she did not like something, and she sent to arrive at the hall. Says that in the end came. This end is not advancing, and I get prygatavalayas or 4 or no pass (although it seemed to me that my answer was pulling 6). Only in the 17th, I got to her again (imagine what stress I experienced while waiting!). Went with another unfortunate classmate. Leuco asked what we did not know, after two words and asked us to continue to record tst book. But I already saw that she had already put in the evaluation sheet. We just decided to torment us to accurately studied until repeated on the corridor. Well, got it (with a classmate) tst in 6-kyo. And happy went. I went from University tst only 18 hours ...
sirogap
No. Here exactly the case in my work for the semester. But do not get angry, because I am worse Pull ticket and she asked me something else further (not that she was asking), I could and fill. Because there is a theme, de I know is, where partially remember, and there are some that I do not remember.
SMTWTFS February 2014 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
: (:) ;) S unduk life :) lowe moby mr. freeman nrm rammstein the prodigy vicious tst crusade wow zet And Anna Hitrik In Vitebsk Vyalikiya_lyudi Coffin D DetiDetey By Katerina Pytleva Krambambulya Lviv lapis M Matrix Minsk NBB Neuro Dubel PPV! Riga Tallinn Tin_Sontsya At Yankee UNB Yu ah-ah-ah! holiday ad campaign despair alcohol opposition private ICQ attapyrka aphorisms poster Belarusian Library weekdays bike verses vidos autumn tst choice alumni weekend wedding vyalikiya_lyudi spring rainbow horoscope Mount da_ya_takaya help your girly day city shit happens dobry_nastroy home doping thoughts wish LJ zhytstse_gavno tin corrals tst zamanalasya_ya health incident Winter evil characters change ibanarot games sexes industrial outcome contrasts love concert favorite kitten clips contest cooking courses summer tst movie foxy people mabilnaya_suvyaz drawings my dreams! _zhytstse asshole cartoon music news we weather observation mood nagging trip policy review subconscious feelings of grief work practice walking fun hairstyles Questions beer joyful confusion Reflection reflections rock drawing on vacation advertising jealousy selyavi loneliness session network dreams life event tips sun sotsionika links sleep of Sports Fatigue sumna holiday holidays snow family friends dancing tattoo art technology twitter tst silence transport tru-netru trudovyebudni chatter texts burn tests universal experience life lessons memories flash mob pictures phrases festival chaos hmm ... quotes cold reading school shopping tst I ya_psih! activity


No comments:

Post a Comment