Monday, February 10, 2014

:))) Shrove mentioned!)) Then got stress because of this man did not expect any such comment or a v


With great pleasure we read in the "verbs" ( 54, 55, 56) autobiographical natatni Ales Ussenov "My November ..." (Publications will continue for a few rooms). Beautifully written. Mentally, touching ... Much is familiar and close. eat Especially because Staradarozhchyny - the birthplace eat of the writer, with my suseditstsa Slutsky area. But now I want to lead it's not so much about the value of the product, but about one little "discovery" that made thanks to this product.
For several years vyspelvayu idea for "ikebana" in the garden at the cottage. Even with a place determined. But with the composition - the problem ... I do not know what I want. Sleigh want. I want to put it on the barrel with plyatsistymi roses. And next to the stroller - a big tub with rose shtambavay ... Something like that. In short, something abmalevvaetstsa but still uncertain.
Last summer, I mentioned that we have in the village (where my father's parents lived) is in the pantry huge oak tub. In my memory, this one tubs and never used. To make sour cabbage eat or cucumber pickle, it is too huge ... Asked my mother, for what thing. Mom shrugged - I do not know, says this is the grandfather Armor ... And she added that was glad to get rid of "vessels" as much space is, but it is so big that the door to penetrate ... I had this problem puzzled husband. Seemed like he thoughtfully around that tubs, scratched his head, and eventually dismantled "hulk" on plank. And as we brought her to his cottage, took it to the store room and folded again.
This summer I have been planning to start implementing his plan ... Agreed with his wife that he could make me a wheelchair, and she was going to do tubs - clean, to clean, with a special varnish to cover ... And one I have just read this Ussenov Ales! Well, if only she read ... But I am also the husband slipped magazine. Here, I say, find out why my grandfather that deja needed ... In the "Moonshine" the author writes: "In a huge pile worth deja - liters, maybe three hundred. Dough, water, yeast and malt are in it as long as the mixture begins to purr, gurgle eat and smell the scent of blueberries ... "
Spouse interested. eat Read the section several times. And there is actually written out all the little details - the whole process, all the technology. Yes tasteful, tasteful! And even with some kind of patsvelvannem - type "and you poorly?": "... One of the famous brew, which I explained in the village now not. During weddings, baptisms and funerals eat on tables exhibit "purchase" (previously it was considered a disgrace, villagers preferred "home"). After all, to get the value moonshine, you need to make a lot of effort. Those who are not too lazy to do it, is outdated, and most of them died. In the village a lot of strangers, aliens, and the youth chokes cheap "ink" ... <...> My Neighbors-poleshuki persecuted for centuries famous vodka, passed her secrets from generation to generation. Starodorozhski moonshine, without exaggeration, can be considered a national treasure, which, unfortunately, will soon be irretrievably lost. "
Well, what do you think? .. I've thought of my people to do home brewing! All said, I'm sorry, honey, but your barrel I props. Need to keep folk traditions! The device according to the instructions do Ussenov Ales and will produce vodka ... And do it! For sure, do it! I do sometimes eat think that if he had special equipment, he would have made a spaceship ...
And correspondence open :). Concerning the "ikebana", especially not stamped, self-made, I support. Also want to, but I have no place. If a small fence between the lawn and the ridges did not hardly with her mother quarreled over twenty centimeters :).
Just talking about "preservation of national traditions"!)) We also place a bit, but I want as much as I can! When I see somebody on the plot a charm, much ablizvayusya ... For the National Library, for example, eat is such paselachak ... type, "Beverly Hills" Belarusian varieties. There are near some cottages "ikebana" that simply can be killed with envy!))
You will be saving (pah-pah). Shrovetide remember :))). There are actually masterpieces almost literally :). I remember the photo on your site. There, if you want, you can find a place for a few. And I have the same 1.3 weave all the scenery, eat I occupied the street, there is also a bed. Here and now I will :)).
:))) Shrove mentioned!)) Then got stress because of this man did not expect any such comment or a vocabulary!)). Now and regret nervously reacted to the comments ... Man with a 'razvyazlo from ustalastsi "and I had to deal with it calmly. Well, I got excited. Honestly, now I regret. Since I like it. Nothing we can

No comments:

Post a Comment