Saturday, April 18, 2015

Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


'Love Latter' I menunngu obvious mama at the intersection of the boundary sidewalk. Not long after Mom was coming, I was into the car and off fatigue that since this morning handcuff. "Sakura, you remember Ouzo not?" asked mama who has centered the road. "Ouzo?" Behind my words krepada obvious mama. Actually I still remember with ouzo, but I purposely asked back to mama. "It's a tablet, you tk friend first" mama said. "Oh the prince ignore it ..." I said quietly. mamatersenyum knot "So what ma?" I said again "He's obvious back here again because his parents moved the task" obvious mama said "WHAT ... !!!! ??" teriaku Mama who was driving so shocked and immediately braked. "You what?" Mom said as she turned towards me "Then he lived in the house next to us?" I said "Yes." Said mama as she started to run the car. My feelings are not known, I feel senamg, but I'm obvious too scared, I also feel annoyed, but actually I'm glad because I've waited 10 years for him. Not long after we arrived at the front of the house, the house ouzo meaning: v. Mama took me go home ouzo. "You like it?" asked someone seems ouzo. "yes, Kamun ouzo? "I said., and her little smile. CONTINUE
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment