Monday, September 8, 2014

Lip butter mango If I read a long time, you know that this is not my first lip butter from this bra


My dear, today has finally come to review the Korres products that I bought the end of last year, but since I am overwhelmed with cosmetics, balut I tested them intermittently with other products, and I have to admit that I even forgot that I have this not write a review yet. Their purchase I also informed on Facebook and surely you already forgotten that I promised you an article:-) Then I sometime in March pribalila into the prepared bag to the hospital and thus met the eye, gathered balut from the mind. But since I have not therefore been used recently in the hospital and literally reveled in them, finally I write about them. I bought 3 products, anti-dandruff shampoo with Echinacea and laurel, shower gel with the scent of mango and lime butter with the scent of mango, namely butter lip.
Mango is simply a matter of my heart, on a plate, balut even in the bathroom. And as a fragrance balut ingredient. Shampoo with Echinacea and laurel I chose because, as you already know from my articles, I have an extremely sensitive scalp that reacts to the vast majority of hair care dandruff and itching. And so is my procedure is the same for several years, purchase shampoo, subsequent disappointment at barely depletion balut and re-search, read reviews, buy another top product against dandruff balut and in turn the same carousel. So I happened to shampoo basket of obligate reason. And I can not regret it. Dandruff or itching is not repeated balut this time. Shampoo promises contained antiseptic action thanks to natural ingredients and, as we know, compensates imbalance that results in dandruff. Itching of the head, which is the accompanying sign of dandruff, and even I notice the dandruff itself. It is clear to me that the composition is really good, because for me to avoid drying out the skin and disruption of the natural environment. The shampoo has a pleasant smell and herbs, very gently it really feel the bay leaf, but pleasantly so, decently. For those who can not happen, bay leaf laurel is mentioned, which you head ovenčili balut winners in antiquity, such as the Olympics-) Korres balut is not exactly the cheapest cosmetics, balut but then again nor any brutal price has not acted, the natural ingredients today everywhere need to pay extra and in this case it was just 12 E. I do not regret, the shampoo I'm really happy. See if this does not happen, what happened to me on many occasions that I gradually product that suited me, and ceased to tolerate stopped for me. So far I'm really happy when consumed about half of the pack. The only little thing is gonna fit packing, respectively. hardness of the pack. It is very hard and can not be pressed at all, so the product gets out a little difficult, it must shake that something came out. Certainly much more softer, classic, which can be pressed and the product to get out easily. This also applies to shower gels, have identical packaging. Shower Gel Mango was the obvious choice for me. On the cosmetic is offering a number of shower gels with amazing fragrances Japanese cherries, citrus, coconut, etc.. Surely this is not my last purchase of shower gel from this brand. Fragrance manga is really authentic and it's obviously the first thing struck me when first trying. Shower Gel is a beautifully creamy, foams well and leaves skin fragrant and especially hydrated. One of the few shower gels, after which I do not have the skin dry and unpleasant. This is due to the content of the wheat proteins, which form a protective film on the skin and, to hold the humidity inside. It also contains aloe, vitamin E, beneficial for the skin, zinc and antioxidants that support the immune system, enhance its elasticity and collagen. balut The gel was 10.60 E and probably this is one of the most popular, because as I look at the page, Mango has not offered. I look forward to trying out one another of these shower balut gels, it is definitely one of the best shower products that I tried.
Lip butter mango If I read a long time, you know that this is not my first lip butter from this brand. I already tried it and still have a little bit, butter aroma Guavas. In contrast, it is colorless and I wrote about it in this article. Based on the tremendous satisfaction I also decided to buy another pack. This time tinted and therefore recommended as a paint cheeks. A creates a really nice effect even on the face. But I do not use it as a blush, I'm sorry, my lips this luxurious deserve more care and cheeks sufficient care primarily designed for them, that blush, bronzers, etc.. There are also other shades balut such as pomegranate, dulovník, jasmine, etc.. This is really a top care product excessively dry and sensitive lips and I'll balut always have a home as security. Moreover smells lovely, like other products of this brand, and naturally smells balut really be what she's got, no artificial, candy scents compensation. The price was 9.60 E. Do you like this brand of Greek natural cosmetics? What have you already tried it? Were you satisfied / s?
Hair care from

1 comment:

  1. repliche rolex orologi, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of repliche rolex air king orologi, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete