Monday, September 1, 2014

From yesterday, something inexplicable forces at work in me, that I do not know, this is good. Carr


They told me to first establish the existence proof for myself. Sorry, but you have got. But what about my dreams? They were laughing at me. I reply I packed my stuff and left. Maybe forever.
From yesterday, something inexplicable forces at work in me, that I do not know, this is good. Carry forward, or hinders? The kicker is equivalent to death all over the world? Probably. Stuck in the middle of the world without a job is quite pathetic. But all was given, things went well. I'm not chasing after fame, I'm not talented in such things, I just wanted to get rid of my everyday life. Because simply bored mediocre life. Yes, I admit, I've always hated the average. Write, write, write. Nonstop. On the other did not care. Never.
I was like, if not now, then when? Still, how long should I wait? The hour of my death not want to remember that I missed something caprese salad because of defeatism or beszariságom. I could odázni decisions for a long time, this was a pro. But such things have happened two years ago in my life that I have to rape me and just do it myself. Self-interest, not selfishness, that is.
An immense adventurous, willing, I discovered myself after a while, I decided that this should be used. Fost I meet over the years, the point was lost, the life of the subordinate social expectations. Others. Not for myself. It was no mistake, caprese salad I do not mind, just so the years went by me and I did not progressing forward. Plans ... they always were. Elkúrt most plans. Luckily I did not have them absolutely nothing, because he always came to my senses caprese salad in time and changed direction. This is the story of my life. I got into all kinds of things, because I did not have what I want, unfortunately, too many things have always been interested. Much, but I was thinking that if this is normal. I mean, to volunteer and singing shit out of everything and everyone, and I live it to the world. Now ... if you enjoy it, then why not? It goes away in a flash of the determination, if I do not. So I went. Suitcase packed, buy plane ticket, travel, and Fuck you, cocksucker!
Surprisingly quickly, arrived within 11 hours and just stared out of my head. I did not realize that what I was doing. With the momentum almost turned back toward the door, I go back now, but now ...
Oh, but where did the ingenuity, the creativity? I do not eat so fast, so that összefossam myself ... no, no, no! Those days are over. Myself tore two shoulder bags, laptop, hateful trolley suitcase with great difficulty caprese salad fished the tape, the bőröndmasszából, caprese salad then sat in a taxi and head to the motel. Compton. I have to say, well beleválaszottam. Although I knew, about what to expect there. Crime, murders. I still wanted to go there first. Since the hotel was cheap. You do. Because if you're planning a long-term, you have to sacrifice caprese salad something. Always. No apelláta. Do it. No nyavalyogsz. Sometimes have to suffer to reach what you want. While this is the case also with pain. If you feel that you have to live. At least this way I am. Death makes a difference whether we are talking about physical or psychological pain. I'm just saying. You do not have to cry. Although maybe I'm a masochist, I like your pain. Better than the average. Maybe why I'm still sane, it may be why I'm still alive.
I stopped in the parking caprese salad lot, the sun has set, my feet have been sweating it was Converse usual, and the athlete farmersortban császkáltam ... what else, not even Princess! Hahh! Fuck into this fucking good time! I love the heat, but it's still me kólintott head. In my hand is a Fosse equivalent papírpoharas coffee vending machine, cigarette smoke and head for the discovery. I've always wanted this.
Nicely set off up the hills, mountains, caprese salad who does what Hollywood Hills. On foot, because why not? My pet. But if you like it, well, what can I do? I love túrázgatni, walk back together, no matter where, just go. Then I got on the subway Del Amo-Shop, because I realized that I was not in a small village. A change of got away with it, though it was not in the neighborhood.
Venice Blvd-on has already been fucking caprese salad sick of the subway car nézegetéséből. Nothing sensible thing is not to mind. I got off. Sunset Boulevard was the original goal, but now it seemed so far away. I sat in a Starbucks, because coffee withdrawal symptoms were. It was nice to get a little air.
The guy in the booth was nice too, did not occur to him that I'm not indigenous, thank God. Mostly from aversion to tell you where I came from, they did not have anyone but the plane, the Zurich-LA flight. Twisted life next to a German couple and we chatted quite well. I was wondering how I can continue to communicate in English. I'm not saying he went to perfect, but understand caprese salad what I'm saying.. He noted the guy that accent does not hear from me, I was surprised, mycophenolic

No comments:

Post a Comment