Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reverend, but it is very cold, you do not give me a blanket thai restaurant ... No, everyone is han


It is dusk. At my palisade thai restaurant fence to the garden I have a cow clock. thai restaurant Usually when that bell rings, there ... Trouble in Canaan. That bell is usually Friday nights, but then I heard him at my BBQ place. Njannies Koepêla.
Today I had a few visits. Something is starting to hatch in my body. I feel weak and tired. Will but not all the symptoms described, there might just be sensitive to our viewers ...
I lift up my eyes to the front gate when, as the sun's last rays gently playing over the winter leaves, and the cold sneaks. My heart sank into my shoes ... again ... it's a tramp ...
Photo borrowed from toquoteamockingbird.wordpress.com There is something mysterious to the N1 route from Messina to Cape Town. I heard it from my pastor and pastor friends along the way. The men are back to trêwwel. It's cold in the evenings.
Tonight's up to him solemnly, with a handshake. Like all the others he said immediately: Reverend, I'm not a tramp ... When he knew I was a pastor ... oh yeah-rocket science, I stay on the church grounds ...
This sad individual was somewhere near Messina in a car crash have been. His car was totaled, and his daughter died in the accident. When his girlfriend thai restaurant leave him. When haaik but he Southbound. In Pietersburg, he was attacked by Zimbabweans, they hit him with a brick on the head with a knife stabbed in his arm. It took him five days in the hospital concerned. And now he works in Upington lose because he's been a week late to sign up there ...
But Reverend, did not you tell me something to eat ... You know brother, tonight there on my menu brown bread and sausages. That's what we had. Payday is still far away, and we were themselves the victims of crime (my daughter's car and grab gesmash that is) ... I can only give you what we have. Bread and vienna sausages.
Reverend, but it is very cold, you do not give me a blanket thai restaurant ... No, everyone is handed out that I had here, it's just that what my children's bed. If I give you my child sleeping cold tonight.
But I am now wondering about a few things as always. Jesus said in Matthew 25 that we have to give at least did, we did for Him. He was hungry and we fed him, He was naked and we clothed him not ... Some angels have been housed in that they were hospitable to the stranger in their gates ...
I really do not have any money left to pay it. It's thai restaurant not only the end of the month Salticrax here in our house. I really thai restaurant no longer about old clothes to give away. I have nothing extra blankets on them. There are literally dozens of these kind of my closest thai restaurant to my house ...
The brother is very unhappy at my house away. He said sneering may the Lord bless and my church ... he thinks he should himself now but hanged because he no longer has a mommy and a daddy, she's dead child, his wallet was gone, she's gone ID He lost his job, everything he owns is in yellow Shop Rite bag with him, and no one is more not ...
16 thoughts on "The Homeless"
There is a wealth of brothers who Ewers and vagabonds whatever me livid I was on such a seeming, and purebred, is dying. My wife sometimes because Christians (spesinjaal with a lowercase L) makes mos'ie so ... The begging brothers know full well that the good people are supposed to do and not to do. I, representing the onnoseles of our world, ission adequately equipped to "true" begging brothers of the "cunning" begging brothers distinctions, and consider all begging brothers as contrived. Oh, our Heavenly Father is gena're onophoubaar genaariglik - also frugal (stupid) as I damn well for wrathful bedelskollies. I hope I do not hang too much on that big cow bell from you ...
It's a good idea-a Cleenex box at the front door ... you News!
I myself struggle also ensure such people. Choices. My choice is not to give beggars. thai restaurant My choice is to ensure that a child who bibberweer without a sweater arrives at school get something warm. My choice, my responsibility.
There is also the old text version says that the people of Crete are lazy, gluttons and to wine, and who do not work should not eat ... that's probably why the first brothers to me at sunset arrives. I have just as much fun again lantana coming up shortly thai restaurant and labor ...
Know that one of my childhood. They have stripes on at our house also arrived and we disagree on the church grounds behind. And sometimes the sandwiches with peanut butter and jam on the outside trash weggego

No comments:

Post a Comment