Tuesday, January 14, 2014

After last week already, the total winter was to be expected, we can, at least here in Regensburg,


After last week already, the total winter was to be expected, we can, at least here in Regensburg, again enjoying some beautiful sunshine. And, although but now actually hibachi grill already the Christmas season has begun! That which must then also exploited, is self-evident. Even if you look now at a very beeeilen needs the sun to catch before she ever goes down again shortly after 16 clock, it is simply good to feel a few warm rays on your face. Right in time I want to introduce a new work by me, which is now fortunately came in light in front of the lens.
For some time now I am looking for a bag that fits into everything that you could need for the university and yet it does not look as if you just plan his emigration. After I still synthetic leather and a gray wool fabric was left over from previous projects, I lacked hibachi grill only the matching pattern and I have found in pattydoo. The "pimped Wendy" with leather straps as a handle. Exactly this Henkel have then prepares a few difficulties at the end of me, but after my friend has hand applied, they now sit indestructible fixed to the bag. For more "Pimp" makes me that gaudy, orange-patterned lining including two small inside pockets for cell phone, keys, lip gloss, etc. Basically, the "Wendy", hibachi grill especially in its original version, even beginners suitable because hibachi grill the video tutorial is designed by pattydoo really clear and comprehensible. However, hibachi grill should there be more similar to cotton fabrics be used, because the leatherette has partly been a little reluctant at me.
2014 (4) January (4) 2013 (66) December hibachi grill (6) Give Christmas Greetings My perfect Christmas outfit ... Häkelarmbänder first steps on 2 needles My Wendy November (7) October (7) September (6) August (5) July (4) June (4) May (9) April (2) March (2) February (5) January ( 9) 2012 (20) December (12) November (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment