Thursday, October 9, 2014

2012 (1) June (1) 2011 (33) August (1) July (7) June (1) May (5) April (1) March


Only I and God in conversation around the Word, in the silence of His presence and enveloped in the arms of His grace and love. Just God and me His Word discussions, in the silence of His presence and His grace Surrounded in and love.
Hello Abba Daddy It's me again. I still think about our previous conversation and then I thought of Job and how you described to him in which you can be found. Now I'm even more amazed by your greatness and you - what's the word - divine and omnipotence. Thank Abba
9 I have him covered in clouds, darkness covered him with.
25 Who gave the storm a road split open and the thunderstorm rate determined
2 when he was in his hideout ready lying on the lurk behind a bush?
18 She does not believe that they trashed may be that wild animals her eggs break.
34 The Lord spoke to Job said:
11 There is strength in his body, the muscles in his body is strong.
27 Pak reassured him with bare hands, you'll remember the battle, you will not try that again. red robin
14 His flesh is congested if it is cast upon him, it gives not go.
4 You did say: Listen while I talk, I would ask, answer thou me.
We are all equal before God. He speaks to each of us personally through His Word. These are thoughts red robin and conversations with Abba. Nothing or highly academically. Nothing more or less important than anyone else. Just personal conversations in the silence of the Lord's presence. We Are All Equal Before God. He speaks to the heart of Each One of us through His Word. This is Purely a conversation and sharing of thoughts with Abba. Nothing elevated or academic. Nothing more or less important than anybody else's conversations or thoughts. red robin Just personal conversations in the silence and in the presence red robin of the Lord.
2012 (1) June (1) 2011 (33) August (1) July (7) June (1) May (5) April (1) March (4) February (6) January (8) PS: Abba You talk to me every day in the normal Abba You talking to me every day in the normal Whirlwinds we get caught into What do you do when the world seems so cruel? Boaz = Ruths redeemer: red robin Jesus = My Redeemer training and waiting periods Dreams and long term planning with Abba Who force God to speak?


No comments:

Post a Comment