Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Writing: - color - aqua black blue fuchsia gray green lime maroon navy olive purple red silver teal


Dad's father not to air the song is and what a pity it is sad to see me go poetic with his brother and sister excuses reminded wife is not the father I am okay. Seems as though it 5 years of age not 5 chiliad grenoble ........ Teacher's Day just passed and Babai I did not come home with a small gift, Mother's Day has passed and was married to Mom and tell us buy cakes and flowers Baba Kadvhatvn Where is I miss her, daddy, tell the other person Halmvn not wander Hot Straits grenoble Babai not be happy. grenoble Hamv even the smallest business can do without you come in my mind the more time goes on, you know what a man's grenoble typical day, Happy Baby, I love you every're's Mhrbvnt hands kiss .......... All ............ gentlemen and honorable service, my wife and I got the honor of knowing He congratulated and I hope Ashvn shadow over the health and success Frzndanshvn it still did not father father's shadow And if you're like me, fatherhood is eternal Srshvn Dlshvn grenoble will save the eyes of God's mercy Zyzshvn's Day Happy Man 21/02/1393
Hi Mynajan Fkrkrdy points over 5 years, your father, forget the score Pdrmn, 23, who died Diploma Grftnmv saw University Rftnmv did not work Rftnmvndydshvhrkrdnmv children Darshdnmvhty Srsfrh the Qddlm wanted Drbaz put his suit blue Shykshvpvshydh be obtained Prmhrshvbaz me to kill and Avajaz grenoble h the Yes Gftnmv I regret buying Pdrba Day gift for my rights, I'm sometimes Khvabshv Mvndbavrt which I think is still alive, oh what to say next day Srknm ready in half an hour, but Mrmvbdm just an illusion Mnhm like your father a teacher, you know, sometimes for consolation to the Again I thanked God as my Dad was a pretty old and young Azdnyarft foremost Bazt'll believe me laugh the whole world who I'm Namrdyhash try to be strong, be strong, especially for the little ones in your Vshvhrzyzm Dkhtrkm
Writing: - color - aqua black blue fuchsia gray green lime maroon navy olive purple red silver teal cherry-red blue white yellow - size - tiny small medium large very large


No comments:

Post a Comment