Tuesday, May 27, 2014

J. Bdzadh


Mohamed Rihani
Veterans. As
J. Bdzadh
Reporting and dialogue
.
.
Dawood Ibrahim - 64 years have passed since I've seen with my five fingers seasons 52 are not the father! He walked and walked until it got what it wanted to achieve. Now I am left with many years' experience in mind, and my Father. Now! My father, like father, like son, like myself. The mother silently waiting for it for years and I kind of worried about her eyes I saw her in tears. Is Martyrs for all of those years ago, and now most recently the father and mother and I played with my 4 year old boy without an introduction, "said the Daddy! Neri the game, if a war war" Surprised, and the curiosity of I "Why seasons 52 war?" he said, "because I do not like your dad go before God, I love you always play with me," I have fuel for my father and all the holy fathers. For those who are young and dedicated their lives to their religion and homeland security and independence for our suppliers. A few decades Tbrykman father's prayer slain in the spirit and joy for myself too. My Heavenly Father blessed day!

Abraham's brother, I am a 59 year wait. When I was 5 every day, night markets everywhere and all the time in school after his father had gone ......... but today some are still concerned with the peace of the brave. When my daughter had asked Sir John why he Srmzar martyrdom anniversary of my father lying here. I said why the martyr is a martyr ..... childish answers hundreds seasons 52 of questions that I asked him up front end was that my dad's father'm seasons 52 still hungry cuddly and loving male father. Every night to put my chest Srdkhtrm not I can not sleep. IRIB officials ....... remarkable that such a response collide with control children
Dear brother! In this sense, too, are children of martyrs. A father's love is what we wanted and we honor our fathers with their masculinity and moments that made us doubt and no culture can not find anywhere in the world. May God bless his soul. Reply
Notably, officers and administrators like you ... you hurt veterans, children of veterans, like the martyr and the shadow of his father and father your children safe and play with them to play and the growth Masaebe help them Rozegar, and wanted, and want, to know what you're doing? You're playing with the honor of the country, the system must deal with them the best deal delete these. Reply
Today was a good day of television programs and the distribution of sweets among friends, SMS greetings and congratulations to fathers and sons, fathers seasons 52 and children lost fathers until now Ykdm kissing my whole body learned to tell the strange pain of seem to let you for a long time a hot passes When you start looking at the still fresh on my heart, I still remember your strange but not ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sanitarium news came to you every time you're on a clothing and a face of earth a backpack minibusses a multi-phased first order of business you can A child care center seasons 52 front entrance of the city where you and I look forward to every door it came to my street I Hold You went home with you. clothes smell was heaven., seasons 52 but the last time they were all friends around the Rshadthay Kurdish fighters and air fronts defined. was a car chase in the alley way, I ran into the car and sat with Hmrzmant did follow the steps to follow children chased the car but it was a hard time separating the father of the child was a moment hard to avoid and embrace . opposite the mosque arrived seasons 52 last look back Keep your eyes restless children. although it was hard to drag ourselves along the ground and cried day and away from the eyes. never Mehrabani was not able to remembrance of touch take.'s've kindergarten That was restless and crying seasons 52 to go home, but what he did was all but obstreperous father, there was no way to keep quiet. Zjh and wailing his mother's house. maternal uncle said, with your brother, why did you only 're all crying. comfort that my neighbor is on. guys with flags and curtains for the nursery group of condolences came to my house. categories were mourners poured into the streets where the black So cried the intelligence seasons 52 went to her mother and excuses for children 5 years old years went by no other news of the father, not the other face of calm and comfort did. thing I stayed stresses the woman who should father was a mother to 5 children height and half height all depends on my father's seasons 52 side and smaller than all the nights that was a maternal death Kenji Zjh YAM he was crying, and we also were crying sob and have a Kz. and have a remained empty grave A heart full of tragedy for our entire war was on and everything is going as wound healing salt is poured on a daily basis and every time I more fresh and painful to But every time the days passes everything forget Father's day is an occasion to recall that sad excuse Nvbd most sense is the father., we stayed and we stayed unwritten pain and wound thousands of insults, humiliation and cruelty and cowardice of thousands of. when the father seasons 52 is in his own office the ideals of the country Parvane nation Maniac There are candles, but people stayed away from his family and officials like a bunch of ax Khshkdh and lifeless body was found standing we cut and broke and we fell and back to Earth we Ghaamat right. Svzym, and we are. Now I understand that veterans have left the ranks Friends Shhydshan how someone in this Storms poverty and suffering. 'Ali (AS) was a martyr of the orphans who came to Kufa. souls of all the martyrs of our God happy. Alhm Jl Alvlyk Faraj reply
Ra Klkm Vklkm judge or person responsible for the car! You wrote Hkmm

No comments:

Post a Comment